Prices are going Up
Prices are going up when it comes to the products, and it’s never been more important to know your numbers when getting into a deal.
Kam will show you the Premier Property “quick rules of thumb” hack to get things done quickly and efficiently doing property development for beginners.
In this week's Q&A, Kam talks central heating systems, refurbishments, and the prices by answering the following questions:
- What should be the typical costs for installing a new boiler for a 2-bedroom property investment? 0:54
- What would be the typical cost of a central heating system for your property development? 2:35
- What ideal types of boilers would you look for in your property investment? 2:56
- How much would it cost to replace my old pipework in a property development? 4:21
- When doing a full property refurbishment, how much does it cost to MOVE A BOILER from one room to another? 5:10
Why should you subscribe to the Premier Property YouTube channel?
We make it a priority to deliver top quality, content filled videos that will ACTUALLY help you on your property journey.
When you subscribe to the channel, you will be the FIRST to know when a new video is posted and have EXCLUSIVE and INSTANT access.
To join the Premier Property family, then click the button below and if you have any questions, then please comment them below the video.
We look forward to interacting with you soon!